These chicken tenders are perfectly crispy and perfectly spiced. They’re quick to throw together for the family any night of the week, or pair them with my bourbon pecan waffles to show off for a boozy brunch!
1 pack of chicken breast tenderloins
1/2 cup almond flour
1 cup crushed pork rinds
1. Prepare air fryer by wiping down the inside and sides of the frying basket generously with oil of choice.
2. Trim the gross white tendon hanging out of the tenderloins. Most unpleasant to eat!
3. Place 2 eggs (whisked and seasoned with Tony Chachere’s), almond flour, and crushed pork rinds in three separate, shallow plates.
4. Dip each chicken tenderloin in egg, coating all around. Next, coat lightly with almond flour. Lastly, cover evenly in pork rind crumbs.
5. Arrange chicken tenderloins in air fryer basket.
6. Sprinkle Tony Chachere’s generously over chicken.
7. Cook at 400 degrees for 8 minutes.
8. Flip each tenderloin, sprinkle more Tony Chachere’s, and return to cook for an additional 6 minutes.
Net carbs: 0.5g net carb per chicken tender